Just Say No!

Just Say No!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

I miss soda.

Ok, so if you didn't know I'm addicted to soda. No not just addicted, I'm a soda junkie. On a good day I usually consume 5 to 6 of those delicious carbonated beverages. My favorite? Cherry coke. Nothing beats the delicious taste of an ice cold coke bursting with cherry flavor after a long day. If I'm so in love with soda why am I quitting? Well just because I love soda doesn't mean it loves me. In fact, it hates me so much that it's beginning to eat away at the lining of my stomach. Or so the doctor tells me. So my boyfriend along with close friends are trying to help me overcome this addiction, and yes it is an addiction. No I may not be doing drugs and getting wasted or smoking but, did you know that caffeine is just as addicting as the world's leading drugs. Alright maybe not as severe but still pretty addicting and pretty hard to go cold turkey. Speaking of cold turkey, this is my 25th day, or would have been without soda, if I didn't sneak a cherry coke (a small one) at Quedoba last night. Hey don't judge me, I'm trying.

1 comment:

  1. i am coffe drinker. Can not get enough of it..dunkin donuts is my source and i will drink coffe till the day i die...good for hangovers and waking up on sjhort rest..Everyday on my way to work i pick uopmy med extra extra..without it, i would go nuts..great blog

    ReplyDelete