Just Say No!

Just Say No!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Oops I did it again!

I'm so bummed out with myself. This Wednesday after school I came home and went right into my fridge and what is the first thing I see? Yeah, my mom had two 2 liters of Wild Cherry Pepsi and Orange Soda just sitting  in there waiting for me. It's like putting a Christmas turkey in front of a starving person and saying "don't eat it." So with some sort of unconscious effort on my part I grab the Pepsi, pour it into a glass, and go to town like I used to so many times before. I was halfway through my glass when I stopped and aloud yelled "Shit!" I automatically had realized what I'd done. My body so used to doing this same action thousands of times before just naturally went for it. Note to self, tell mom to either A.) stop buying me soda or B.) put it out of my reach and eyesight. Funny how I have to go back to being like a toddler in order to trust myself to follow through with this whole quitting thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment